cope-a-cabana

On crafts, kids, and the occasional cocktail (thrown in for good measure). Because really. Motherhood is much easier with wine.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Many FO's and WIP's

So, I've been away a long time. Summer is always busy, but this one seemed shorter and busier than most. I finished a few things over the last several months (and started many more) but I've been bad about posting. Time to catch up!



Socks!














Pattern: 3 x 3 Cable with Moss Stitch
Source: Sensational knitted socks
Yarn: Can't remember!! I've lost the ball band in my bag someplace.
The photo is wonky, and it's not great at showing stitch definition because of the tweedy nature of the yarn. I LOVE these socks-I wear them all the time. One sock has the best kitchener stitches I've ever done. Gives me hope for future projects.


Danica!















Pattern: Danica
Source: Knitty
Yarn: The Fabulous SWS in Geranium
Needles: 8
Notes: I am loving this scarf. I never thought I would try entrelac-it kind of freaks me out. It's so easy, however, I'm wondering what took me so long! This yarn is too perfect for it-the colors blend well and it is so freaking soft! I can't wait to wear this over the next fall and winter.


Ladybug sweater!
















Pattern: Ladybug sweater
Source: Family Circle Easy knitting Spring/Summer '98
Yarn: Encore DK (acrylic. Yuck. I know. But it's washable and cheap and for my daughter that's exactly what the doctor ordered)

Needles: 6 (I'm using circs)

Notes: Again, I'm loving the sweater. I am So Freaking Close to finishing it, but I am dangerously close to running out of yarn, so I need to buy another ball of yellow before I finish the second sleeve. Hopefully it will match up. Closer photo of pattern details below...

And, now I'm late for the Doctor....will post the rest later :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home