cope-a-cabana

On crafts, kids, and the occasional cocktail (thrown in for good measure). Because really. Motherhood is much easier with wine.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

No Photos

A quick update:

My camera is in the shop, so no photos until I can get my 35mm film developed to disc. :(

I finished Orangina, but when I tried it on I found a dropped stitch. I thought I had k2tog by mistake at some point so I had done a m1 stitch about 3 inches into the ribbing. Now, with the current dropped stitch information (and the large hole) I will have to frog Orangina back about 5 inches. This is ok, as the ribbing portion wasn't long enough for my taste. Photos to come.

I did the Short Snort Girlfriend Tank (knit and tonic) for my 7 year old, adding a few stitches and inches here and there. It's BEAUTIFUL, and one of her little girlfriends has asked me to do one for her. The ultimate compliment!

I've started a pair of socks for my mom in Lorna's Laces-Jeans Colorway. I'm doing the embellished leaves pattern from IK (Fall?) 2005.

I also completed a dream swatch (also knit and tonic) using a different bamboo yarn. Didn't bother with gauge as fit wasn't super important, but I needed more length so I may redo that project as well.

More FO photos as soon as the camera is fixed! :)

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger MLFTC said...

I am helping Kristy respond to all the knitters that have signed up for CAP!Thank you so much! We are so excited about the tremendous response! We are sure that this will be a success. If you have any questions you can e-mail at grandmotherpurl@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home